跑步是我的 hobby,
我也很熱愛運動。
但是我並不會
obsess with it,
或像莫一些人煉到
〉走火入魔〈
〉登峰造極〈
的境界啦!!!
但是,
最近有很多事困擾著
我的愛好。
我想要參加大多數的
跑步活動:
Passion Run,
Mizuno Run,
Army Half-Marathon / Marina Bay Run,
New Balance Real Run,
and finally the queen of all runs...
STANDCHART MARATHON!!!
但是,就是有一些在
management level
的人,以為自己很棒,
上過報,拿獎牌,
或者跑步比一般的
普通人快,
call themselves the cream of the crop.
害到我不敢在放工后,
留下來跑步了。
我也不敢跟同事們說我的愛好,
不然,people will say i am elite.
I AM NOT OKAY?
那些 management level
的人還想勸
people to join the AHM
AND register with them.
SO THAT CAN TRAIN TOGETHER.
拜託啦!!!
我可不想跟你們混在一起 lor!
我 train 我的,
你們 train 你們的。
不要把我拉進去。
別說我 "buay steady", not cohesive,
no team spirit, no camaraderie.
I run for the enjoyment of running,
NOT for people to scream and shout at me
to run faster.
OR say that I don't put in effort to run.
OR comment that my timing is poor.
PLEASE.
YOU ARE KILLING MY FUN.
I run for myself, not for you.
Running is my hobby,
my enjoyment.
NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE.
DON'T YOU DARE SPOIL MY FUN.
No comments:
Post a Comment