Yes. I had finally got my new ride a couple of days back. It's a grey Toyota Rush 1.5X mini SUV that you can find commonly on the roads these days. The interior was spacious and the ride is big but is abit tad slow because its small capacity engine has to haul its huge, heavy frame and weight. Nevertheless, i am happy with my latest acquisition. The price was hefty but i can live with that without any problems.
Many have asked why do i have to buy a new ride when my household already had two, and why a mini-suv, which many does not think that it's economically sound to do so, whereby i could get a smaller one with better mileage. Simple answers to the questions.
1) I need a ride to go work.
2) I need a ride to bring me to places at my own discreet and convenience.
3) I personally do not like cars with small interior which are usually crampy. I like everyone in the car to feel comfortable, not like sardines.
4) I just happen to like this car model.
5) the above 2 cars do not belong to me. I rather get something that i own by my own self, not to rely on others.
There are 101 reasons which i can give to why i buy the car, whatever the reasons are, the most important thing of all to me is: that is simply what i wanted for myself. Moi. Me. Self-centered person. Having no serious problems, no commitments, no worries, I think i can well afford to pamper myself with something that i can own by my own self, isn't it justifiable enough?
Well so much for the reasonings, onwards to ride itself.
Having driving around for quite abit for just a couple of days, I'm loving it :)
Except for several issues, such as the roaring engine while traveling at low speed, E-brake mechanism, first-time car owner jitters and etc, everything were in good order. Luckily I checked on the forums about the issues and even better, solutions were given along with explanations. Worries no more.
MQ and MZ gave me a cute little Poohbear a few months back. It's now proudly seated on the dashboard of 2764X. Was still pondering if I should get a bigger Poohbear and throw it behind at the passenger seats. It will look so cool with Poohbear all inside my ride ^_^ Maybe a decal at the rear of the vehicle will grab more attention heehee...
1 comment:
Alamak,it's KS & MZ who got u the pooh!
Post a Comment