Selamat datang tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, 歡迎你來到我的世界, Come in here and smile...

Friday, 15 June 2007

Update

Pretty boring days for the past weeks, lots of work to do and missed a lot of sleep. Got recharged on weekends but still feeling extremely exhausted on weekdays. How to recharge with 3-4 hours of sleep? Homework need to be done, no ideas for my usms, where got the time? why the f*** one day is only 24 hours?

Went running with MZ on Monday, it has been quite awhile since we last ran. I had given all and MZ complained that I was running too fast. How can i be running too fast when she's able to catch up with me? Not I'm a MCP or what, but if she can catch up with me, then something must be wrong with me. Either I'm running too slow or I'm getting fat. I'm NOT FAT. So i ran F.A.S.T.E.R.

Bad idea. End results: more lethargic and exhausted, slept at during working hours. Worst, my thighs hurts. Now I sleep like a pig during my rest time. Die. Whatever f*** happen during my sleep, I don't know. S**t. I'm getting more and more like my nephew, who sleeps 24hours. Ha. A really piglet.

No comments: