Finally, can catch a short month break. It has been really a fulfilling time for the past couple of months with work and lessons. Endless homework keep coming in while a steady flow of work targets and objectives needs to be achieved. Late nights burning midnight oil is a must and thankfully weekends are the required recharge periods that i can take time to sleep longer. Plus a work improvement project. It's really an icing on the cake. Embarking on a journey to develop some software, don't know if can work, IT BETTER BE WORKING WHEN I'M DONE WITH IT IN TIME FOR THE EXHIBITION... It may sounds like a break, but it's not. I just need the time to do my stuff and I'm just lucky that it falls in JULY, can plan for my holiday trip in OCTOBER. Really hope it can go through, I need a long vacation since the last one, two years ago. Targets to be set for the second half of 2007:
1) pass my exams by SEPTEMBER
2) go for my long vacations (2 weeks!)
3) get my own set of wheels
conditions 2) and 3) will be happily dealt with once condition 1) is fully met. MUST MAKE IT HAPPEN.
What i really want to do is to get what i want... but not everything that i want, i can get. Yah, i can get the above three if i work hard and diligently and of course with logic and plannings, these are doable. But for the rest... i guess when the time comes it will come. And if it doesn't? Well, probably I'll have to wait longer or maybe supposed it's not fated for me, for i'll come to a horrible death if i do haahaahaa... ... hmmm not amusing at all. Shit. Anyway, waiting is not the key to success, it's like waiting for durian to drop. I mean i got to face the facts, I cannot wait for the durian to drop. I got to pick my own durian. But then again, that durian does not seems to eagar to be picked because it is growing very high up in the tree and I thought i could get it but I was wrong... the tree grew higher one day, and it was so high until i could not reach it. The tree was like telling me,
"HEY BUGGER YOU! YOU CANNOT PICK THIS DURIAN! NOT FOR YOU! GO AWAY! SHOO!"
An additional new member to the family joined us last month. A chubby looking boy. Welcome aboard and may you have a pleasant stay with us. Eternally period.
1 x close friends of mine (a.k.a mz) finally told me what happened. Well, it's kinda weird when she does not talks to you or pay any attention to you, i.e. she is ignoring you. I can sense it. It's coming. She was p***ed with me. I can tell it. Hey come on we know each others for certain period now, of course i can tell when my close friends are angry with me. Well, I've made some unremarkable comments lately about her regarding certain issues and that's what made her blood boiled and the thermometer is like over 100 degrees... and *pop*
I didn't knew it until i find out from her. I was really tactless, insensitive and dumb to have said those things. Who knows how many others i had actually p***ed off with my comments? Worse things were, I thought those were harmless comments, but i didn't realised that I had hurt her feelings. I never realised that my comments could be something so harmful. I thought it was just plainly cute and playful but I never knew how wrong i was back then. Some famous figure recently said " ... acting dumb is no longer cute... " I totally agreed. From now on, no more acting stupid, less talk and more quietness to fill the air with serenity and peace.
Planning for the OCTOBER vacation trip was, well, it seems fun to go there. More closer to the wilderness and mother nature is the place where i am going. The altitude is going to be much higher too than S'pore. I prefer rural living than a urban here. (of course with certain amendities that i would prefer too to have with me in my possession heehee like my notebook and cable tv) The pace of living is too fast for me here.
Morning travelling to work. work. morning teabreak. work. lunchtime. work. afternoon teabreak. work. goes home after work. do homework. sleep late. Morning travelling to work.
work... ... ... ... and the cycle repeats itself. There's not enough time to complete my stuff. So many others events and things that are not relevant but still need to be done. Luckily i still got some form of life, I steal abit of time here and there to meet up with friends and make merry. But then again, i got to steal abit of time here and there to replace the time I've stolen. And this evil cycle goes on and on... 24 hours becomes nothing when i've stolen every second. So I've begin to steal my sleeping hours... now left 4 hours. Tonight, i am left with 3hours and 22mins. GOTTA SLEEP ....zzz zzz ZZZ ZZZ
No comments:
Post a Comment