Time is not my friend (bloody title bar still cannot work)
Second weekday of the week. Many things do not seem to look too bright for me at the moment. WITS project need to be completed by end August and what do I have today? = Last minute instructions and deadlines. What kind of final product can i come up with in a short span of 1 1/2 months? I pretty sure it will be a fucked-up one. Sad to say, we have chosen a wrong project at the wrong time although it is a good one, but without much time to work on it, I guess will be to beg for more time to be given to us. It's a sideshow for Pete's sake! On top of the routine paper works, studies and examinations woes, it adds a bit more of pressure on the TOP. Need at least 10 weeks to develop not 6...
Speaking of which, i don't really like time at all, not a bit at the moment. I not just complaining about the amount i need for various activities but also the exact moments.
It's always the wrong time whenever i had planned something...special i guess. Who knows/cares what i planned is special or not? As long as i planned it, i think... it's special to me. Anyway, somehow or rather, friends will unintentionally just throw "spanners" or "monkey wench" to the PLAN. I don't mind that at all, really as long as it thawed/spoilt the PLAN. But NOoooo... ... it always forced me into an awkward dilemma, to make "the BIG decision" whether to continue with the planned activities or not. I could choose either ways, i meant, we could choose either ways, to join them or not....
ARGH! I have planned a dinner and for the rest of the day to be relaxing but NOoooo... you guys / gals then messaged everyone to meetup for dinner because you're freed from your heavily scheduled work and wanted to do a little catchup... I feel very disappointed if i kill off my plans and i will also feel "paiseh" if i don't go meet up with you guys... the timings are all wrong. Not saying that i don't like to meet up with you guys i loved too, but why can't it happened on another day or to someone else? why ME? More likely i think "TIME" is playing me out. Always "spanner-ed" me and the PLANs, never let me do what i wanted to do. this sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment