Other thoughts for the day. ( this is my title, the title bar cannot be used mah!)
I've waited for a long time for the reply liao. I don't know, probably she has forgotten, perhaps she does not wanna hurt my feelings, maybe she does not wanna really bother about it, who knows? Probably it's best not to ask her about anything regarding it and add on to the unnecessary pressure. I don't know either.
Everything seems so okay leh, maybe it's just a fig of my imagination.
I don't wanna feel regretful for not doing anything anymore.
In the past, i had regretted many a times too many already for not doing anything, and missed out on the opporunities.
Waited 6 months already. i feel that the time is now. It's abit too long and draggy leh. It may not be a wise decision but i think i'll take a step forward first. Now.
I've waited for a long time for the reply liao. I don't know, probably she has forgotten, perhaps she does not wanna hurt my feelings, maybe she does not wanna really bother about it, who knows? Probably it's best not to ask her about anything regarding it and add on to the unnecessary pressure. I don't know either.
Everything seems so okay leh, maybe it's just a fig of my imagination.
I don't wanna feel regretful for not doing anything anymore.
In the past, i had regretted many a times too many already for not doing anything, and missed out on the opporunities.
Waited 6 months already. i feel that the time is now. It's abit too long and draggy leh. It may not be a wise decision but i think i'll take a step forward first. Now.
No comments:
Post a Comment