felt abit better today but still sicky
was in a not-so-good mood due to the sickness
ks/mz jio me go taka at orchard
but i didn't want to go so far
after much persuasion from them,
i agreed to meet them for dinner at bugis.
After that i planned to go marine parade for a
little studies.
well, things did not go according to plans.
about to go out, then sis came along
and asked me to install some programs for her.
Being the only "IT consultant" at home,
i just had to do it.
Things turn soured when we had a little argument.
I felt that i was not appreciated at all,
despite i had done what i need to do.
I was treated like a shit.
Okay, probably not shit, more like a toilet paper.
Used and throw away.
Alot of deep thoughts were going through my mind.
When i was about to leave, i was already terribly late.
Called ks and mz to check out with them, see if they have
arrived and whether they should go ahead with dinner first.
I was in no mood to eat. Lost my appetite.
what happened later baffled me.
ME: "I just got out of my house, cause i need to do something at home."
KS: "Wait, let me get the more convincing girl."
MZ (background): "why me again?"
ME: "Sorry I'll be late. Need to do something at home."
MZ(in a flat tone) : "It's Okay. Bye."
ME: "huh?"
MZ (in a flat tone) : " It's Okay. Bye."
ME (shaking my head): "Bye."
Now that saddens me, I don't know why but it had upset me.
Either my friends are angry with me being late or they heard me wrongly.
I was out already, feel stupid if i go home.
So might as well go marine parade, look up MQ to discuss what's going on.
But he's pre-occupied.
Alright, I gonna spent the day with myself alone. Cool.
Shopping at MP and had dinner, best.
Went along with my plans of studying at Mac in ECP.
Went well actually...
but turned for the worse. SIGH. The WORST was yet to come...
was about to leave for home, when sudden downpour. Heavy.
Weighting waiting out for the rain to stop vs the need to rush home...
so I choose the latter.
Ran out and got drenched by the heavy rain.
Felt very cold while driving but suddenly was in high spirits.
Arrived safely back home and back into my warm room...
Yes.
Warmth...
...
...
1 comment:
Well, it's a case of misunderstanding bah. No one is angry with whoever and whatever. I didn't knw u were already out, all i heard was u needed to do something at home...well cos the phone was passed to me later on. Me being, the monotone me, decided to tell you it's ok cos it's really ok if u have got things to do at home, hence KS & me went on with our plans. So no need to feel sad. But i guess sadness accompanies sickness, cos i also felt e same way as u did tat nite, felt sick and wanted to have an early nite. Tat's abt all. Well i guess everyone has his/her bad/sickly days. Take care n get well soon!
Post a Comment